Bring new life to your old Apple computer! The BMOW Floppy Emu is a disk emulator for classic Apple II, Macintosh, and Lisa computers. With Floppy Emu you can revisit your old favorite games and applications, boot disk images downloaded from the web, and transfer files between vintage and modern machines.
The deluxe bundle combines the latest version Floppy Emu board with the most popular accessories, all in a single package. The bundle includes:
- Floppy Emu Model B – The new Model B is directly compatible with the entire Apple II line, as well as classic Macintosh and Lisa computers.
- Clear Acrylic Case – A laser-cut enclosure to protect and showcase your Floppy Emu board.
- Vintage Apple Software Collection SD Card – 4GB micro-SD card preloaded with disk images of popular classic Mac, Apple II, and Lisa software.
- Full-Size SD Adapter – Micro-SD to full-size SD card adapter, for use in modern laptop computers with full-size SD slots.
- Disk Extension Cable – A one-meter 20-pin ribbon cable with DB-19 adapter. Fits the 19-pin external disk port found on most vintage Apple machines. If desired, the adapter can be removed and the cable can be connected directly to an internal disk header or disk controller.
- Apple II Floppy – 140K (5 1/4 inch) and 800K (3 1/2 inch) disks
- Apple II Hard Disk – Smartport disk volumes up to 32 MB
- Macintosh Floppy – 400K, 800K, and 1.4MB disks
- Macintosh Hard Disk – HD20-type disk volumes up to 2 GB
- Lisa Floppy – 400K and 800K disks, Lisa Office System and MacWorks
Please visit the Floppy Emu project page for complete details, compatibility information, the user manual, and firmware downloads.