This is a collection of utilities for the setup of Macintosh SCSI hard disks. If you need to reformat or repartition your SCSI drive, or need to install a SCSI driver, start here.
- Lido 7.56 – A popular disk utility for SCSI formatting and partitioning.
- HDSC Setup 7.3.5 (patched) – Apple’s official SCSI formatting tool, patched to allow the use of non-Apple hard disks.
- SCSI Probe (control panel) – A low-level troubleshooting tool for the SCSI bus.
- Iomega driver 4.2 (system INIT) – If you’ve got an external Iomega Zip 100 drive, you need this. Version 4.2 works on Macs with a 68000 CPU, later versions require a 68030.
- Disk Copy 4.2 – Floppy disk duplication tool.
- Disk First Aid – Tests and repairs filesystem errors on any type of Macintosh disk.
This is not a startup disk. You’ll first need to boot your Mac from another disk that contains system software, before running the applications on this disk.
This is an 800K disk. Not compatible with the Mac 128K or Mac 512K.